In a vital discussion of the doctrine of salvation - the conclusion of which is that God is the one who saves, not our actions and not our ethnicity - we learn how to properly address doctrinal conflict.
- Know what hills to die on.
- Seek to understand the actual position of those we disagree with.
- Seek to understand the difference between absolutes, convictions, opinions, and questions.
- Know that experience points to theological reality.
- Experience is only helpful as long as it is tied to a Scriptural foundation.